Community Leadership Awards 2012
Institute of Leadership development (ILD) (An IFCI initiative) in association with Foundation for Information and Technology Transfer Society is pleased to announce Community Leadership Award 2012, Rajasthan.
Community Leadership Awards, showcase individual and organizational excellence in leadership as demonstrated by outstanding initiative, impact of work and inspiration to others. It also relates to leadership development as an endeavor to create and sustain an environment for emergence of leaders from all levels of an organization.
It is an initiative to present achievements, seek to encourage further work on the part of the recipients, and hope to motivate others to follow their lead in service to community.
There were very good response to the award nomination call. Good numbers of nominations were received. Leading consulting company Kamtech Associates Pvt Ltd as knowledge partner was assigned the task to evaluate the nominations.
An objective based systematic evaluation criterion based on following visible outcome submitted through the nomination forms was undertaken.
Clear and visible leadership and personal responsibility for on-going dialogue with local communities; with overall objective of making Jaipur a world class city.
• A deep understanding of the local issues exemplified through tangible benefits to served/ targeted beneficiaries in overall city/ national building.
• Visibility and respect within the groups, community and stake holders
• Engaging the stake holders in making difficult decisions about services.
• Inclusivity through tackling equality and diversity within the community.
• Feedback to the stake holders about plans and progress including how their efforts and views have been acted
• Creative solutions developed with the community/citizen groups to support and sustain change.
• Different ways of gathering and acting on intelligence gathered from the local community.
• Championing the cause and sustainable solution implemented for benefit of target groups/ citizens/ communities.
The awards shows the work areas and profile and the organization expect the awardees to continue and excel in their areas of community work.
Looking to the overwhelming response to this conclave, it will now be an annual event and will be spread in entire India.