Evaluation Points and Criteria :
All the nomination forms received by the last date, will be evaluated based on weight-age points matrix and evaluation parameters set up by the knowledge partner.
The parameter shall include but will not be limited to :
Winner's case studies will be published in the popularly known magazine simply Jaipur.
- Clear and visible leadership and personal responsibility for on-going dialogue with local communities.
- 1. A deep understanding of the local issues exemplified through tangible benefits to served/ targeted beneficiaries in overall city/ national building.
- 2. Visibility and respect within the groups, community and stake holders.
- 3. Engaging the stake holders in making difficult decisions about services.
- 4. Inclusivity through taking equality and diversity within the community.
- 5. Feedback to the stakeholders about plans and progress including how their efforts and views have been acted on.
- 6. Creative solutions developed with the community/citizen groups to support and sustain change.
- 7. Different ways of gathering and acting on intelligence gathered from the local community.
- 8. Championing the cause and sustainable solution implemented for benefit of target groups/ citizens/ communities.
- 1. Principal Sponsor : Rs.2,00,000/-
- 2. Co-Sponsor : Rs.50,000/-